Monday, May 3, 2010

Flowers for a Happy Day

I had the privilege of doing flowers for a beautiful wedding this
past weekend for a client of mine...




The Bride's bouquet was designed using
calla lilies, gerbera daisies, roses, spray roses
& hypericum berries in cheerful citrus colors.




Small Maid's bouquets using one variety of flower
made a stunning presentation wrapped in
coordinating ribbon.










My company, Gail Gaffin Designs, is still in the "bud" stage....but I look forward to seeing it "blossom"! (How's that for a floral analogy?)







And whether I'm doing a wedding...or simply designing for my home...


....no job is work when you're doing something you love.


XOXO,

Gail

P.S. What job do you have or had that was more like play than work?

2 comments:

Grace said...

Those are just beautiful, Gaily! You did a fantastic job...as always!!! Love you!

Love, Grace

Anonymous said...

Gail, the flowers were amazing! Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect! I could not have asked for a more beautiful bouquet.

-Shanna