Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Homemade Biore Face Strips

Last night, I was feeling the need to pamper myself (heehee) when I remembered my sister, Gwen, sending me THIS blog tutorial on how to make knock-off Biore facial strips in about 1 minute.

All you need is milk & unflavored gelatin. ;) And hey, it really really works! So cheap. So effective. I even coaxed Matthew (or rather slathered the goo on his face before he could object) into trying it. Ha!

Isn't he just the best? What a man.




Try 'em out! You won't be disappointed. Quick tip: make sure they dry completely before you tear them off. If they are even slightly moist, it'll take forever to peel off and they aren't as effective. If you do try them, write me a comment and tell me how your experience was!


Happy Tuesday!


xoxo,

Gail

No comments: