Monday, November 30, 2009

A Weekend of Thankfulness

I'm thankful. So thankful.

This past Thanksgiving weekend was very, very special. On Thursday I got to spend time with my precious family in Fairview....talk to cousins I hadn't seen in awhile, hug grandparents and in-laws, and enjoy some of the best food you'll ever taste in a lifetime. Food that good should be a sin. *wink*.

I got to reminisce old memories with my sisters and brother, share new experiences with my dear Mother & Daddy, play with my dear, little nephews, and talk with my sweet Sister over the phone that couldn't be there. I love that girl.

I got to look into the eyes of the best man in the world and tell him how much I loved him...how much I was thankful for him in my life...how much I was glad he was MINE.

Yes, I am thankful.

I'm thankful for long weekends with family....for the hard times that bring you closer together...for the good times that keep you laughing....for genuine & deep friendships...and for God's unfailing faithfulness that has always brought me through each step of the way.

Thank you, God. I am truly blessed.


xoxo,

Gail


Matty with sweet Nephew Levi


Silly, messy Nephew Miles


{Greta} Mom & Gwen


Me & Greta
on Black Friday madness!


Glo & Me :)


Glennie, Me & Gret

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those littlest cuties in your pictures:) We had such a fun weekend with you all, I'm glad everyone stayed around. I love family!!! We'll have to do it again when Aaron, Grace, and Johnathan come in town.

I'm so thankful for you, Gaily!

Love,Gwen

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

I second Gwenny's opinion! We'll have to have a great big slumber party when we come in town! The pictures you took are lovely...I love seeing all my family together like that! Love you so much!

-Grace