Thursday, April 29, 2010

Renters Masquerading as Homeowners

I feel totally humbled and honored today. As I was reading one of my favorite blogs, The Lettered Cottage, I realized half-way down that Layla (the Author) was writing this post in response to a comment I had posted on a previous post of hers. (The only reason I didn't realize this in the beginning is because I was reading it backwards, starting in the middle...going down...then finishing at the top. Does anybody else do this besides me? Anyone??? An ADD moment for sure). So anyways...to say the least...me and my teeny, tiny blog felt totally blessed & uplifted. :-)

Anywho...go check out her suggestions...they are TERRRR-I-FIC! It certainly is encouraging as a renter to hear that there really ARE possibilities to make our home reflect more of our style & personality while we are still renting. Makes the time tick just a little bit faster.

Thank you, Layla! You're a charm and your ideas and blog are infectious. ;-)


xoxo,

Gail


2 comments:

Mr. LC said...

Thank YOU for creating such a fun topic for me to blog about!

I love listening to the music on your blog by the way....totally hooked on Just For Now.

:-)
Layla

Lucy said...

Hello Gail,

I've just found your blog by linking on your profile on The LC comments, because your comment struck a chord with me (also renting) and generated such s great post. It was nice of Layla to address the issue and I think a lot of readers would like to hear more about that kind of thing, even home owners who maybe aren't staying long or don't know what they want long term.

Anyway, I look forward to exploring your blog,love the title and the header.

Lucy